jueves, 6 de mayo de 2010

Blog 2

In this time, I want to took, about a site in Internet, it is http://www.alemana.cl/reader/alemana/pub/v03/N0006Maternidad/app?url=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5hbGVtYW5hLmNsL21hdGVybmlkYWQvaW5kZXguaHRtbA, it is a clinical web.
It is a great idea , that he Germany Clinic created this web, because the pregnancy-patients have a lot of doubts, and here, they can search for an answer.
When they have doubts or pains, and they didn’t know anything about this.
They funded information, because they needed find an answer; this web site is a opportunity to find information, but it is important to know that the answer who funded is only a guide, we must to visit the doctor.
I like this page because it has a lot of sections about maternity, pregnancy, births and baby care. This page has actually information, they renews the information every weeks.
This page has comment from doctor, midwifery and nurses and that gives a professional character.

I visit this web, ones a weeks, because all the time it has news about the last technology. It is wonderful, because all the people has access. I recommended this page because , it has always new information about the neonatology. This is my favourite topic.

5 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ohh Vivi the website is very interesting!! I will consider at a future. see you.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Viivii! I liked very much the website,
    I want to work there, I love it!!

    Before it was my second home jaja!

    see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. vivi... I do not know why do not I have in the course .. but now you will add..

    bye!

    I have not seen this website..

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Comments
    -I want to talk
    - a site on int
    -pregnant patients
    - updated information
    -once a week
    -people have access

    Laura

    ResponderEliminar