jueves, 20 de mayo de 2010

I decided to study midwifery after studying medicine for three years. I studied medicine in the Diego Portales University. It was a very difficult decision. Fortunately I have the support of my parents. In 2009 I started to study midwifery. I love this carrier! Despite I entering with a new curriculum, I think that is a big opportunity to integrate all the materials.

In this time, I have 10 subjects, it is a lot!

I take this opportunity to study midwifery because; this carrier has the possibility to take care of newborns, and all the vital cycle of the women. This subjects is very important to know, because is a health public problem.

In my opinion the most difficult subject is “ Histology” because for my is very boring, so I don’t study very much for this subject because I don’t like this , but I don’t have bad grades. And the subject that I really like is Anatomy, I love this subject, so I studied a lot and got very good grades. And this year I am part of a teaching assistant in anatomy. I’m very happy with this, because my anatomy’s teacher is a very nice and professional person.

I hope that this year will be better than or equal to 2009.

6 comentarios:

  1. I also like anatomy!,
    see you vivi.


    P.S.: back out of the room

    ResponderEliminar
  2. vivi congratulations very interesting to me you are going to participate as an assistant in anatomy

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Vivi !!
    I fully agree with you, Histology is very boring and Anatomy is very interesting.
    bye!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I congratulate you that you took the desicion that you have good support from your parents and you do what you really like

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Comments
    -I had the support
    -I entered
    -These subjects are very important to know
    -for me is boring

    Teacher

    ResponderEliminar