jueves, 22 de abril de 2010

Blog 1

Hello my name is Viviana!

I am from Santiago. I’m 23 years old.

I study midwifery in the Chile’s University. It is my second year in this carrier.

I am very happy, because I am studying what I wanted all in my life.

I have a lot of objectives to achieve with this carrier. I want to finish my carrier in the next 3 years. After that, I want to travel to Germany, because in this country I want to make a PhD in neonatology. I speak Germany, because I went to “Santa Ursula” school, this is a Germany school. I want to live there, because probably my brother wants to live in Germany to.

Speaking about my experience in the earthquake, luckily I was in Iquique with all my family. We didn’t feel anything.

In my opinion, the midwifery has a big responsibility, because they are the only who knows very well the woman and her needs, therefore they must to help.

4 comentarios:

  1. That god that you din't live the earthquake because was terrible....have a nice day.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My dear friend:
    Your blog is very very nice,
    but you don`t go to Alemania
    i miss you much!

    i love you so much
    your friend

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Comments:
    ..in that country.
    ..speak german..
    ..midwives....
    Very good
    Teacher

    ResponderEliminar