jueves, 27 de mayo de 2010

I think when I finish my carrier; I want to travel to Germany. But the first thing that I must do is to study or to remember the Germany language. In this country I want to make a PhD of neonatology. I love the new born. The Ph.D. is a time of three years. I want to live in Germany in the city of Heidelberg. It is a beautiful place! Heidelberg has one of the best hospitals in neonatology worldwide.

When I finish the PhD, I come back to Chile. Because here I have my family and all my friends, and is very important to me, to have near me. But here in Chile, in the first instance I want to working in the Public System. Here the working hours are established, and it is an advantage, because I can organise my time. I like to have time for different things, for example, I like to have family time, or anything else not related to my career.

When I have the necessary experience, I would like to be parallel in the private system, because the incomes are higher than the public system.

I want to attend the most difficult neonatal pathologies, and for that I need to study and know a lot. And the only way for have that level of education is to do more Ph.D. In consequence of this, I must paid this Ph.D , therefore I need to work a lot.

6 comentarios:

  1. hello vivi
    I think the same about you in terms of the public system revenue
    I think it is good that you want to master here.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Woooooow! I also dedicate myself to the neonatology! colleagues will be =)
    That's interesting that you want to travel to Germany, and God be with you with the language = D
    Kisses and hope to meet all your goals! = D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. vivi:
    you are very intelligent,
    and i know that you will be a great
    midwife in germany, but i don't want to life , because i miss you to much.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hello!
    luck in germany, I am sure you will be an exellent midwife!!!

    kisses.
    see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hello Vivi!!!
    I find it very interesting what you say ... I too am interested in the area of neonatology, and did not know that from germany ...and if you go to Germany and then go back to Chile, you'll certainly an excellent professional...
    kisses...
    bye :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Comments:
    -IT is very important to me, to HAVE THEM NEAR ME
    -I want TO BE WORKING/ TO WORK
    -I like to HAVE TIME FOR MY FAMILY
    -I must PAY THIS...

    Teacher

    ResponderEliminar