jueves, 24 de junio de 2010

BLOG 8

Is difficult to think that since I like to work, because I still have three years to finish my career.

I have my ideals, that I would like to achieve when I start working. There are many ideas that I would like to perform, such as making a graduate PhD in Germany, a PhD of neonatology . I love this area, frankly I think is the most beautiful and where I can develop and give the better about me.

When I finish my PhD, and return to Chile, and the first thing that I would do , is work in the public area, because I think that here , in this place, or professional fields, is where they need a big number of professionals with a specialties.

At first I would like to hire me as a simple employee of the health field, where I will to get to know , who is the systematic of a hospital. I think it is fundamental, to know the area work where one is developed, for then be able to make modifications or have people in charge.

After I working in the public area, I would like to go to private area. but I will see over time and the amount of job opportunities that I come up.

4 comentarios:

  1. hello Vivi..is very interesting what you say, but it shows that your interest in the area of neonatology and are defined ... that's a big step ... insurance will be a great professional ...
    kisses
    bye :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Vivi:

    I just read your note about your ideal job and I found it very entertaining for me because I did not know about your ideas for the future, the specialty that you like and all your plans for the future.

    Love and peace*
    Blessings ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hello vivi catalina!!
    i think that is very interesting your plans
    it is true that many professionals are needed in the public system.
    you will be a great professional
    I love you!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. IT Is difficult to think that since? I like to work, because I still have three years to finish my career.

    I have my ideals, that I would like to achieve when I start working. There are many ideas that I would like to perform, such as making a graduate PhD in Germany, a PhD of neonatology . I love this area, frankly I think it is the most beautiful and where I can develop and give the best about me.


    When I finish my PhD, and return to Chile, and the first thing that I would do , is work in the public area, because I think that here , in this place, or professional fields, is where they need a big number of professionals with a specialties.


    At first I would like ....to hire me as a simple employee of the health field, where I will xxx get to know , who is the systematic of a hospital. I think it is fundamental, to know the area of work where one is developed, for then to be able to make modifications or have people in charge.



    After I ??working in the public area, I would like to go to private area. but I will see over time and the amount of job opportunities that I? come up.

    Publicado por Vivi Garcia en 14:05

    ResponderEliminar