jueves, 17 de junio de 2010

Blog 7

Hello ¡! Today I talk about my best friend Lissette, her nickname is Liss! She is a wonderful persons!!! She was born in 1989. in Santiago. Lis is cheerful, loving, friendly, and very loyal to his friends!!

She started study Midwifery in 2009, and I met her last year, introduced me to another friend of ours, his name is Romina, and from that day that we are great friends.

When Lis was a child, she played with her brothers! She has 2 brothers. She studied in the Liceo 7. She liked her school.

Liss has two little nephews, Mati and Polette . She loves her nephews !!

Liss is a great persons, she help me, when I have a problem. She is always with me!!

Liss in her free times, she inline skating! But recently , She had an accident, the floor was wet and she slipped and fell to the ground. Unfortunately Liss had a fracture in his left hand., and the doctor told him he could not continue practicing the sport until his hand is recovered.

This is a very short history about my best friend Liss!!

Liss is a great person you love very much, and we have a great friendship with our friends. I am very happy to have met her.

7 comentarios:

  1. Hello vivi!
    it is a very nice history!
    see youu!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Liss is a very good person, I love to be good friends. kisses.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Vivi!
    that good friend you are!
    Lisset many greetings to have a good life story xD
    you are well bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. how nice they are such good friends heopefully keep the taht friendship for a long time
    bey

    ResponderEliminar
  5. That good friend you Vivi, telling the story of your friend ...
    Hopefully Liss better soon to return to skate .. tell him from me
    you take care of its power to come back soon to skate.

    vivi .. greetings you are well and take care!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. my friend!!
    i love you too!!
    thanks to Romina we are friends!!

    bye
    kiss

    i love my nice and my nephews
    and i love inline skating!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Comments:
    -a wonderful PERSON..
    -she started TO study..
    -she HELPS ME
    -she GOES INLINE SKATING
    -TOLD HER

    Teacher

    ResponderEliminar