jueves, 18 de noviembre de 2010

Today is the last time to write in this blogger. In this time I talk about The use of technology within my area in midwifery.

When I was a little girl I dreamed with to be in Universidad de Chile, mi mather and my brother told me so many stories that happened them in there, respect to all that lived day by day for study for every subject, and they needed the technology to carry out this, and for this all I wanted is entering college for I can live the same, for I can use all of things that offer technology and learn of this experience. Now I'm in college ,I'm living all I ever dreamed and more, and I can see that technology is one of the most important things that help you lead a university life according to twenty one century .
The tecnology offer so many things , but all related to help people whether in your career or job.

One of things that offer technology, through computer is get information that you need for study, do a work for university .
Universidad de Chile, know that people have acces to technology, for that all information with respect to marks of exams or information with subjects, upload to internet in page of university, called "aula digital"

.
This is the most important in my university life, because all that I must to know is in internet, therefore technology is all in my university life .
Other thing that offer the technology is can discover new things, in my case I use very often microscope in Histology subject, to see our body tissues, this show me that this university has the best technology that ever dreamed, my teachers tell me that I must to take advantage all that offer me the technology that give me university .

Although, I dreamed with entering college for all technology that would gives me, when I came university I discovered the meaning of technology in the life of students, really is the key tool to render an optimal way in university, because give you all that you need, like information about essays, experiments, scientific studies and in all possible languages, giving information obtained in different parts of the world forming networks that serve you in your college life, but in my case the most important is that offer me the gives me the chance to see the vital signs of patients, discovering diseases and may well help people in the area of health, specifically women and newborns, because I study obstetrics, that is my passion.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario