lunes, 23 de agosto de 2010

BLOG 1

hello everybody!

In this new phase of the course, I will talk about my favorite book. In this new phase of the course, I will talk about my favorite book. Is difficult to decide only one book that I like very much. I have a lot of books that I like, for example: “ I decided to live” , “Stories with soul”, “My orange lime plant”. If I have to choose one of these three books, the best is my orange lime plant. I read this book when I was in school. That was many years ago.

Is a book that I had the obligation to read when I was in High School. It is a book that tells about a boy of 7 years, which has a very aggressive family with him. His mother did not worry about it.

This kid knows a lot of people different from him. He learns from them, as they of him. This child will have to live strong experiences, such as child abuse, death of an adult who he met at the beginning of the story, and it was like his father image he had.

This plant was his friend, he told him everything. It was her friend unconditionally. It is a book that makes relfexionar on children's lives. About how children think at this age. As they see the adult world. This book would recommend it to teenagers to realize the vulnerability of children.

Is great book that we should read all

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario